• Azalea is a true luxury cruise experience that allows you to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay in fantastic levels of comfort. Relax on the sundeck, taking in the break-taking surroundings in hidden away Lan Ha Bay, away from the main tourist boats, and enjoy one of the most stunning World Heritage sites on the planet in one of 20 fantastic, spacious cabins.
• President Cruise is one of Ha Long Bay’s largest and best-known high-class cruises. With 46 modern, well-decorated rooms, the entirety of the on-board experience is 5-star, with a luxury bar restaurant, a top-class spa and beauty area including massages and a sauna, and rooms that meet the standards you find in mainland hotels.
• Stellar Cruises offers twenty-two stunning rooms and a true 5-star, fine dining experience aboard its classic luxury cruise liner. Everything has been honed through years of experience; the itinerary, the root, the service, food and drink, and the décor – the whole experience delivers the finest luxury
• For true glamour and luxury, why not treat yourself to a 5-star experience aboard Mon Cheri Cruise. Just a 2-hour transfer from Hanoi, you sail from GOT port and you’re immediately enveloped by adventure and relaxation all in one. The cruise will take you to completely secluded, untouched areas of Ha Long Bay with a stunning exterior deck area and comfortable, spacious interior quarters.
• Era Cruise has been designed with the sole purpose of allowing passengers to get a real sense of Vietnamese culture in exceptional, luxurious surroundings. The décor, the excellent variety of food and the range of activities are second to none, and the ship features modern, up-to-date facilities with the latest safety features to ensure a peaceful, relaxing experience.
• Orchard Cruise offer the itinerary covers Lan Ha Bay & Catba Island - Get away from the busiest areas of the bay and enjoy perfect tranquility in utter luxury.
The vessel is quite perfect for honeymoon couple & family. With 14 cabins occupy the space and each has been designed to the highest levels of luxury.
• Taste the best of Vietnamese food in Hanoi old Quarter. Noodle Pho, Green Papaya Salad, Vietnamese Pancake, Grilled Pork, Obama's Dish, Banh Mi. Our local Guides will escort you to explore Hanoi. Authentic Vietnamese Food.
• The Prince Cruise was launched into the magical waters of Halong Bay for 10 years ago. It has since become one of the area’s most celebrated private cruising options, providing its guests with a remote, beautiful setting that cannot be found anywhere else.
• Victory Star is one of Halong Bay’s most celebrated and highly acclaimed names in the private touring sector. Whether you’re looking for that isolated Halong getaway or a larger, more social outing on the waters, Victory Star can deliver with its different sized fleet.
• Since its first cruise out to Halong Bay in 2013, Aphrodite Cruise has been a traveler’s favorite. Luxurious cabins and ample public space makes staying on the Aphrodite Cruise ship almost as memorable as the attractions of the bay!
• The Red Dragon was a legendary Chinese vessel that transported goods from the North Sea to Singapore. Our Red Dragon Junk is perfectly fashioned after this iconic merchant vessel, and has been sailing the majestic waters of Halong Bay since March of 2008.
• Travel to Halong Bay by helicopter within one day is one of high-end tours for honeymoon. It takes only a 45-minute flight from Hanoi to Halong Bay, viewing the legendary bay from a helicopter is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape
• Go on a different kind of adventure aboard a junk cruise in Bai Tu Long Bay. Indochina Junk is the one and only cruise company that has the experience and full permission to make a trip around the less frequented area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Halong Bay World Heritage Site is divided into parts namely: Lan Ha Bay near Catba Island, Halong Bay Center, and Bai Tu Long Bay.
• Vietnam’s former President Ho Chi Minh had a few words to say about Halong Bay, “it is a wonder that one cannot impart to others.” With three thousand islands, Ha Long Bay is perfect for a cruise holiday. Guests looking for a mix of adventure and relaxation on Halong Bay will enjoy the Jasmine’s attentive crew and luxurious amenities.
• Previous guests who have cruised around Ha Long Bay aboard the Paloma will say that they had an unforgettable experience. Previous guests have sung praises about the Paloma’s luxurious cabins, intimate atmosphere, and spectacular view. T
• With five deluxe cabins, the Violet Cruise provides guests with an exclusive look at the beauty of Halong Bay. Aboard this luxurious cruise, guests get a chance to appreciate Halong Bay’s mystical beauty. This craft’s bright, red sails are dwarfed by the gargantuan size of the limestone formations of the bay.
• Since its maiden voyage in early 2012, the Pelican Cruise is one of the latest and most modern cruise liners to set sail around Ha Long Bay. The Pelican Cruise is considered one of the best cruise liners on Ha Long Bay with its excellent services and facilities that compare to a 4-star hotel.
• The Ginger Cruise has been a five-star favorite on Lan Ha Bay. It's renew boat in 2018. A perfect balance of traditional and modern, this wooden, traditional-style vessel has everything guests need for a comfortable, luxurious excursion through Lan Ha Bay.
• Responding to the high demand of tourists wanting to visit Halong Bay and adopting the success of the Ginger Cruise, Indochina Sails was established in 2007. The newly built and customized yacht is said to be a notch better than its predecessors with excellent service, spacious and elegant cabins, that are categorized to better meet the needs of passengers: Superior, Deluxe, President Suite & Suite.
• Paradise Peak is Paradise Cruises’ latest offering, this luxurious and elegant hotel has challenged the boundaries of Five Star cruises by offering luxury lavishly to its prestigious guests.
Paradise Peak reflects the elegance and majesty of its beautiful surroundings as it cruises around Halong Bay.
• Paradise Luxury I, II, III & IV followed the design of traditional Vietnamese junk cruise ships and offers luxurious cabins and patterns that mesh with the beautiful natural landscape of Halong Bay. The IV Paradise Luxury provides guests with 68 elegant suites and cabins and fun activities while experiencing firsthand the magnificent scenery that Halong Bay offers.
• The Dragon Pearl Junk effortlessly combines ancient architecture and modern design to create a rich experience of Halong Bay for guests. Measuring at 6.9 meters wide and 29 meters long, the Dragon Pearl offers enough space and comfort for an unforgettable cruise experience.
• Victory Star is one of the most luxurious and largest cruise ships that sail in Halong Bay. This liner offers 32 luxurious cabins and is at par with 5-star hotels. Additional services such as air conditioning, linen sheets, and a private bath are all included.
• The Bhaya stands out among a sea of cruise liners with its effervescent white hues and yacht-like size. With its 40 deluxe cabins and world-class amenities, the Bhaya follows the ilk of 5-star hotels worldwide. The cabins are segmented into Royal and Deluxe cabins for guests tastes and various travel purposes such as conferences, meetings, corporate retreats, weddings, and other such events.
Personalized trip proposal Price quote
Satisfaction guaranteed trip plan Flexible travel date
Private guide & car 24/7 fully backup
Our Tailor-made holiday specialists can customise your dream escape, to suit your budget, style and your pace.